Request a Demo
- AVM cascade focused on accuracy, coverage and hit rate
- Up to six industry-leading, top-performing AVMS included
- Cascade definition independently created by AVMetrics
- Quarterly cascade updates to capture market changes
ValuEdge Cascade℠ delivers fast, reliable and cost-effective valuations of residential properties using six industry-leading Black Knight automated valuation models (AVMs) to help maximize accuracy, coverage and hit rate, while minimizing outliers.
- What’s Included
About ValuEdge Cascade
ValuEdge Cascade provides lenders, servicers, insurers, investors, government agencies, and others with fast, accurate and cost-effective valuations for residential properties. The solution leverages six high-performing Black Knight AVMS to deliver the best valuation results in a given geography, resulting in a high coverage and valuation success rate.
What Is an AVM Cascade?
An AVM cascade is the selection and ranking of AVMs on a geographic basis, normally at the county level. Through extensive testing and analysis, the individual AVMs are ranked so that the best performing AVM is attempted first.
How to Use ValuEdge Cascade
From origination, underwriting and quality control to servicing, portfolio review and default management, ValuEdge Cascade provides:
- Quick, reliable property values for home equity originations
- Insight into portfolio value for whole-loan portfolio acquisitions
- Cost-effective valuations during the loan-modification process
- Valuation of appraisal results
- Targeted lead identification
- Pricing trends for market research
Flexible Delivery Options
Bulk, API, HTML, XML, and SiteXPro℠ on-demand data and solutions.
Independently Validated, Rigorously Tested
The AVMs employed in the ValuEdge Cascade are independently validated and rigorously tested by AVMetrics, a leading AVM testing and analysis organization.
Avoid the time and expense of defining your own cascade with our proven cost-effective valuation solution
Delivers the results, performance, quality and support our clients have come to expect.
Coverage and Depth
Each AVM in ValuEdge Cascade offers different performance characteristics based on the quality, quantity and type of data that’s available in a given area. ValuEdge Cascade uses the following market-leading AVMs:
- Realtors Valuation Model® (RVM) AVM: Uses listing data to supplement public records data – filters out atypical properties.
- ValueSure® AVM: Delivers the “sweet spot” of accuracy and hit rate.
- SafeValue℠ AVM: Helps minimize outliers for enhanced accuracy.
- SiteX℠ Value AVM: Provides one of the highest hit rates in the industry.
- CA Value AVM: Delivers highly accurate, instant residential property valuation reports, leveraging comprehensive public record and real estate listing data.
- CA Value MC AVM: Adds a view into the overall market condition for the surrounding neighborhood of the subject property and includes absorption rate, median sale price, days on market and other indicators.
request A demo
To learn more about how ValuEdge Cascade can help your business, contact us today.
Request a Demo
Solutions related to ValuEdge Cascade
Black Knight’s industry-leading data and analytics solutions help clients reduce risk, support regulatory requirements, improve retention and create opportunities for growth. Mortgage, real-estate, capital-markets and other professionals across the U.S. leverage our comprehensive data and innovative analytics to help inform their critical business decisions.
Goals Related to ValuEdge Cascade
Whether you’re looking to gain operational efficiencies, lower costs, streamline your workflow, find customers and mitigate risk or something else – Black Knight AVMs can help.
Related Products & Services
As a leading provider of innovative software, data and analytics, Black Knight is transforming the industry by delivering the products you need.
- Software & Technology (0)
- Data (0)
- Analytics, BI & Modeling (0)
Nationwide coverage of both residential and commercial properties.
Web-based access to property reports, automated valuations and our comprehensive property-record database.