disaster, hazard and risk data
Request a Demo
- Identify property modifications that could impact valuations, risk analysis, marketability and more
- Includes location information for contaminated sites, hazardous waste facilities and solid waste facilities
- Identify opportunities to provide inspection and/or appraisal service to homeowners
Black Knight’s comprehensive disaster, hazard and risk data provides the critical information and alerts you need to help mitigate risk and reduce losses. Our data includes U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) category information on contaminated sites, as well as hazardous waste and solid waste facilities; flood reports that indicate flood hazard areas; and near-real-time disaster alerts.
- What’s Included
About Our Disaster, Hazard and Risk Data
Our disaster, hazard and risk data includes:
- Location information for contaminated sites, hazardous waste facilities and solid waste facilities
- Subject property and proximity to contaminated sites and waste facilities
- EPA classification codes:
- 1=contaminated site
- 2=hazardous waste facility
- 3=solid waste facility
- Property that are located in flood zones*
- Near-real-time, continually updated alerts that pinpoint specific properties impacted by a natural disaster
*Flood zone report information is available as a transaction through SiteXPro API
We leverage our data from a vide variety of sources to provide you with the most reliable information available. Our natural disaster data is sourced from:
- Satellite and drone imagery
- U.S. federal and state agency reports
- Weather service information
- NASA burn points
- FEMA data
Lenders, insurers, investors and real estate professionals use our disaster, hazard and risk data to identify property modifications that could impact valuations, risk analysis, marketability and more. Businesses, such as inspection, appraisal and insurance companies, leverage the data to support their growth by identifying opportunities to offer their services.
- Assess risk based on improvements and alterations for a clearer understanding of the history of a property
- Perform more accurate property valuations
- Assess risk based on building permit status and classification
- Identify loan opportunities based on specific projects and cost
- Help homebuyers and sellers understand the history of a property that could affect the total cost of ownership
- Identify when customers are increasing their property value or over-investing based on comparables
- Target marketing activities to customers for related products and identify prospects that may not have solar equipment
- Identify opportunities to provide inspection and/or appraisal service to project owners
Detailed, Nationwide Coverage
Data gathered from multiple sources to provide you with the most reliable information available.
Stringent Quality Control
Provides you a high degree of confidence in the data.
Easy Access, Quick Delivery
Save time and reduce costs using our single source of data.
Receive Deeper Insights
Unique Black Knight ID that enables you to link to the data to other data sets.
Our Data Includes:
Select an image below to learn more about the types of Disaster, Hazard and Risk Data we offer.
Request a Demo
Speak to a Black Knight representative to find out the benefits of using our disaster, hazard and risk data to provide better data insights.
Request a Demo
Solutions Related to Disaster, Hazard and Risk Data
Black Knight provides one of the most reliable and up-to-date nationwide U.S. real estate property databases in the industry. Our best-in-class public records property data covers 99.99% of the U.S. population and offers unmatched depth, breadth and quality to support your information needs. Select a solution below to learn more about our offerings.
Goals Related to Disaster, Hazard and Risk Data
Black Knight’s industry-leading solutions can help you reduce risk, support regulatory requirements, improve retention and create opportunities for growth. Select a goal below to find out how we can help transform your business.
Related Products & Services
- Software & Technology (0)
- Data (0)
- Analytics, BI & Modeling (0)
Boundary data that allows for detailed spatial analysis of geographic areas by parcels, counties, neighborhoods and school districts.
Current, comprehensive and nationwide data on commercial and residential properties.
Understand the potential effects of natural disasters on properties.
Nationwide coverage of both residential and commercial properties.
Comprehensive, nationwide public records data from over 3,100 county recorder offices across the U.S.
Private and public school data from across the U.S., associated with >155M property parcels
Web-based access to property reports, automated valuations and our comprehensive property-record database.