Actionable Intelligence Platform℠ (AIP℠) for Servicing
Talk to an Expert
- Evaluate loan data with pre-configured analytics
- Make decisions with data sourced from MSP® and other Black Knight solutions
- Configure rules to help identify inefficiencies within your loan portfolio
- Execute operational processes with automation capabilities
The Actionable Intelligence Platform℠ (AIP℠) delivers powerful insights that support strategic decision-making, automation, risk mitigation, customer retention and operational efficiency. AIP makes it easy to automate daily processes with timely information to drive impactful operational decisions.
- What’s Included
About AIP for Servicing
To remain competitive, servicers need powerful, actionable intelligence that supports smarter decision-making and helps them reduce risk, retain more customers and operate more efficiently. AIP helps you do that and more – giving everyone at every level of your organization the information and tools they need to take the right actions at the right time.
Servicers rely on the availability of data to drive operations. With AIP, this data is no longer a static view of operations but a catalyst toward delivering business value.
Our vision for AIP is to function as a multi-use technology framework to deliver business value through advanced mortgage centric business intelligence, process automation and rapid product innovation.
Pre-Configure or Build Suites
The AIP Servicing Collection includes 16 pre-configured suites, or you can configure from our 50+ data models to identify trends and exceptions.
Automate Daily Processes
Analytics help identify loans that need immediate action and AIP can perform many of those manual processes in near-real time.
Leverage Any Data Set
Any active data set, including proprietary and third-party system data, can be used for analytics.
Navigate Market Changes
Extensive data assets and rapid product innovation help servicers to react quickly to changing environments.
Our AIP Servicing Collections offer the following Revenue, Efficiency and Compliance Suites.
- Bankruptcy: Delivers the transparency servicers need to proactively monitor loans and milestones during the bankruptcy process.
- Cash: Provides actionable information that enables servicers to monitor their compliance performance and proactively address potential issues.
- Customer Service: Improves operational efficiency, reduces risk and enhances borrower satisfaction.
- Collections: Delivers several analytics, such as missing default notices, risk assessment, SCRA loans in default and more.
- Compliance: Provides actionable information that enables servicers to monitor their compliance performance and proactively address potential issues.
- Escrow: Comprehensive set of analytics that delivers the transparency needed to measure performance and analyze trends.
- Executive/General: Analytics applied to the servicing portfolio to deliver revenue generating opportunities within serviced properties that have been listed for sale, identify retention opportunities and provide actionable intelligence for data-driven strategies.
- Foreclosure: Enables servicers to proactively monitor loans and milestones during the foreclosure process.
- Home Equity: Identify leads in a portfolio that are candidates for home equity loans and lines of credit.
- Loan Transfer: Applies quality control to loans being acquired or transferred by a servicer.
- Lien Alert: Identifies when a new lien has been added to a portfolio property.
- Loss Mitigation: Brings the transparency servicers need to proactively monitor loans and milestones during loss mitigation.
- REO: Enables servicers to protect their assets in their portfolio by monitoring activity on REO loans.
- SiteX Property Research: Nationwide property, valuation and tax data served in a transactional platform.
- Specialty Loans: Supports management of non-traditional loans.
talk to an expert
Speak to a Black Knight representative to find out how you can take your servicing business to the next level.
Talk to an Expert
Solutions Related to AIP for Servicing
Black Knight’s integrated servicing solutions make it easy to navigate the latest industry challenges, while mitigating risk and operating more efficiently by utilizing robust automation capabilities.
Goals Related to AIP for Servicing
Whether you’re looking to improve profitability, mitigate risk or something else – Black Knight can help.
mortgage Servicing News & Insights
other mortgage servicing Products & Services
Check out our other software, data and analytics to mitigate risk and improve efficiencies across the mortgage servicing life cycle.
- Software & Technology (0)
- Analytics, BI & Modeling (0)
Best-in-class loan servicing software enabling servicers of all sizes the ability to tackle today’s most pressing business challenges.
A flexible, scalable solution that assists servicers with managing the bankruptcy process by using workflow and servicer-defined rules to automate bankruptcy-related tasks.
Streamline default-related claims processing by centralizing claims information across payers into a single, user-friendly application.
Streamline the process of collecting delinquent payments.
Self-service solution that provides centralized access to Black Knight APIs.
A streamlined and scalable solution that assists servicers with managing the foreclosure process by using workflow and servicer-defined rules to automate the various foreclosure-related tasks.
Feature-rich, web-based solution supporting industry-standard retention and liquidation workouts.
Innovative, cloud-based software for users to access diverse data assets and run advanced analytics.
Fast, simple and seamless access to loan and home-related information – anytime, anywhere.