The Black Knight Internship Program
Black Knight’s internship program provides the opportunity for the best and brightest students from colleges and universities to learn about a variety of roles and responsibilities with the industry-leading technology, data and analytics provider.
Interns will gain practical, challenging and meaningful career-specific experience over the summer. As a valued team member, our interns will work side-by-side with full-time employees to perform project tasks that directly impact our day-to-day business. From the start, interns will be challenged to demonstrate their strengths and apply their knowledge to help Black Knight achieve its strategic goals.
PERKS OF THE PROGRAM
In addition to discovering first-hand what areas of our business best suit your talents and interests, interns also enjoy a variety of social and networking opportunities, including:
- Weekly meetings with your manager, as well as an assigned mentor, to review progress and development.
- Weekly information sessions with our executive team, senior leaders and subject-matter experts.
- Formal training on topics such as the mortgage loan life cycle, effective market research and more.
- Organized virtual social activities and community outreach events.
- Intern research project presentation – choose a topic of interest to you, strategize a business case and tell us what you think we can do to improve Black Knight.
Hear from our interns
Our interns are selected from accredited schools with emphasis on geographic, cultural and ethnic diversity. Our interns should be recognized as having top academic standing with high energy and exceptional leadership skills. Additional requirements include:
- Enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program pursuing a finance, business administration, risk management, computer science, or similar degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
Note: Candidates with a minimum of two years of undergraduate study are preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and campus involvement
- Ability to manage projects independently and readiness to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills with exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours for entire summer program
intern resource library
Internships are a valuable way to gain experience and help launch your career. We’ve compiled advice from the Black Knight team on how to make the most of your internship. We hope the following videos and articles help you stand out from the crowd.
Digital Etiquette Tips
Sound advice on digital do’s and don’ts
Office Etiquette Tips
Follow these tips to ensure a smooth transition from school to the business world
Dining Etiquette Tips
Good table manners and helpful tips to follow when at a business lunch or dinner
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
Tips and tricks for success when joining and/or hosting virtual meetings
Work from Home Tips
Have a professional and productive work-from-home experience with pointers in this video
8 Ways to Implode Your Internship (and how to avoid them)
Examples of what NOT to do as a Black Knight intern
What recruiters and hiring managers look for in your resume.
Keeping the Connection with Black Knight
Many of our interns remain connected to Black Knight after completion of the summer program. Interns who prove themselves as exceptional may be invited back as interns during the following summer program, continue as a part-time intern during the school term, or even be offered full-time employment upon graduation.
Interns that are offered full-time employment at Black Knight after graduation are invited to join Black Knight’s iFTE group. This group is dedicated to full-time employees who began their Knight journey as an intern. The group is designed to support newly hired employees and provide them with assistance to help them kickstart their careers.