- TitlePoint clients now have a one-stop shop for property tax and title data, reducing the cost and time associated with procuring tax data
- Black Knight’s property tax data offers nationwide coverage and is available from state and county taxing agencies, as well as subagencies
- Black Knight has a strong industry commitment to offering the most current data available on the market.
- Delinquent taxes are identified, even if they were sold to a third party, to help reduce risk
- Black Knight provides quick turnaround times and has an experienced onshore customer support team that delivers exceptional service
- TitlePoint is Black Knight’s high-performance title-search and order-management application that enables users to quickly and efficiently produce examination-ready search packages
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Sept. 22, 2020 – Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) today announced that its industry-leading title production platform, TitlePoint, now includes direct access to the company’s comprehensive, nationwide property tax data. TitlePoint is a high-performance title search and order management application that enables users to quickly and efficiently produce examination-ready search packages.
With the integration of Black Knight property tax data into TitlePoint, clients can obtain nationwide tax information from state and county taxing agencies, as well as subagencies, without leaving the TitlePoint platform. This one-stop shop for tax and title data helps create even greater efficiencies and helps reduce the costs, time and risk associated with procuring property tax information. Black Knight has a strong industry commitment to offering the most current data available on the market.
Black Knight has a strong industry commitment to offering the most current data available on the market. In addition, TitlePoint clients benefit from quick turnaround times as well as access to an experienced onshore client support team that delivers exceptional customer service.
The comprehensive property tax data includes current-year taxes, prior-year tax amount, payment status and more. Information on delinquent taxes is also provided, even if the taxes were sold to a third party, to uncover hidden tax obligations and help reduce risk. The delinquency data includes payment status, payoff amounts and due dates, as well as entity and agency contact information.
Property tax data can be accessed via an API directly within TitlePoint, as well as third-party platforms, to provide users with flexible options based on their workflows.
“Black Knight is focused on continuously enhancing our technology to streamline workflows to help clients experience significant efficiencies and reduce costs,” said Black Knight Vice President of Title Strategy Lisa Roessler. “The integration of Black Knight property tax with our TitlePoint application enables title companies to more quickly and cost-effectively obtain the information they need, saving them time and reducing the costs associated with procuring tax data.”
About Black Knight, Inc.
Black Knight (NYSE: BKI) is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
As a leading fintech, Black Knight is committed to being a premier business partner that clients rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class software, services and insights with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight, please visit www.blackknightinc.com.