Updates Offer Increased Accuracy, Efficiency and Automation in Origination and Secondary Marketing
- CompassPoint™’s Pooling Optimizer now streamlines high-balance loan optimization based on month-to-date delivery parameters, including individual investors’ note rate and coupon rules
- New dynamic interfaces for the CompassPoint™ Rate Sheet & Margin tools allow lenders to efficiently model margin structures at the channel, branch, product and originator levels
- CompassPPE™ includes a new side-by-side product comparison that lets originators compare up to three eligible loan programs at once and provide borrowers with scenario analyses
- The CompassPPE™ pricing concession workflow has been updated to allow lenders to define tolerances around concessions
- Secondary lock desk staff also have an improved user interface for decision-making around concession requests, inclusive of metrics from Compass’s Originator Scorecards
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Oct. 8, 2019 – Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced a new release of its CompassPoint™ and CompassPPE™ solutions that delivers new enhancements to help improve accuracy, efficiency and automation in origination and secondary marketing. Both CompassPoint™, an industry-leading risk management and loan sale platform; and CompassPPE™, a preeminent product, pricing and eligibility engine, were added to Black Knight’s suite of premier solutions when it acquired Compass Analytics last month.
Expanding its suite of fully integrated loan sale automation and business intelligence reporting, new functionality was added to the CompassPoint™ Pooling Optimizer that streamlines high-balance loan optimization based on month-to-date delivery parameters, including individual investors’ note rate and coupon rules. Additionally, the CompassPoint™ Rate Sheet & Margin tools were enhanced with fresh, dynamic user interfaces that allow lenders to efficiently model their margin structures at the channel, branch, product and originator levels. Intuitive reconciliation tools display the proposed margin structure changes so that users can confidently make updates to their models with ease.
Consistent with Compass Analytics’ longstanding focus on providing sophisticated and transparent solutions to the mortgage industry, CompassPPE™ includes a new side-by-side product comparison feature which allows originators to compare up to three eligible loan programs at once. This scenario analysis, along with originator-entered notes, can be saved as a PDF and emailed to the borrower from a desktop or mobile device. Additionally, CompassPPE™ enhanced the pricing concession workflow between originators, branch managers and secondary lock desks. Lenders now have the ability to define tolerances around concessions, and secondary staff have an improved user interface for decision-making around concession requests, inclusive of metrics from Compass Analytics’ Originator Scorecards.
“Our October release prioritizes features that help lenders drive profitable production and that broaden our suite of margin management tools, which are unrivaled in the mortgage industry,” said James Baublitz, Product Manager, Pipeline Analytics. “Today’s release is the latest manifestation of our commitment to help our clients cut costs, increase transparency and drive profitability.”
About Black Knight
Black Knight (NYSE:BKI) is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
As a leading fintech, Black Knight is committed to being a premier business partner that clients rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class software, services and insights with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight, please visit http://www.blackknightinc.com/.
# # #
SOURCE: BLACK KNIGHT, INC.