- Black Knight offers easy and convenient access to tax and title data across Colorado, as well as nationwide
- Expansion provides access to three additional Colorado counties: Denver, Jefferson and Arapahoe
- The tax certificates draw from Black Knight’s comprehensive, industry-leading property database containing information taken directly from assessors and collectors; as well as from access to robust title plant data
- Black Knight clients can get tax and title data from one application – TitlePoint – as well as access other title solutions that help generate efficiencies and new business
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Dec. 5, 2019 – Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced the expansion of its real-property tax coverage to include an additional three Colorado counties: Denver, Jefferson and Arapahoe. Black Knight is now able to deliver automated real-property tax certificates in all of the counties in Colorado, as well as access to title data for properties throughout Colorado and nationwide.
Black Knight’s tax reports draw from both the company’s industry-leading property database containing information directly from assessors and collectors, as well as from access to robust title plants. The tax reports include tax bill data by collector for all jurisdictions affecting a property, payment status, tax amounts and delinquency data, due dates, and more.
Additionally, the company offers convenient access to both tax and title data from TitlePoint, Black Knight’s powerful automated title search and production application, as well as from data integration through third-party providers. Black Knight also provides other proven solutions to help title companies become more efficient and generate more business, including:
- Ownership and encumbrance reports for properties in Colorado, as well as across the U.S., to help title companies identify potential issues on properties. These reports include current ownership, all open financial obligations – such as voluntary and involuntary liens and judgments – and taxes.
- TitlePro247 – a web-based application that helps title companies develop stronger customer relationships by enabling their representatives to provide real estate and lender customers with direct, online access to property reports and targeted farm lists.
“By expanding our automated real-property tax certificates to Denver, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties, we are able to give customers in these areas an exceptional product with access to rapid turn-times and information leveraged from Black Knight’s comprehensive and reliable property database,” said Lisa Roessler, vice president of product strategy for Black Knight. “Title companies can also leverage our other proven solutions to enhance efficiencies and increase revenue opportunities for additional benefits.”
About Black Knight
Black Knight (NYSE:BKI) is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
As a leading fintech, Black Knight is committed to being a premier business partner that clients rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class software, services and insights with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight, please visit www.blackknightinc.com.