JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Jan. 18, 2016 — Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS) is pleased to announce that Chief Executive Officer Tom Sanzone has been presented with a 2015 HW Vanguard Award™ from HousingWire magazine in its inaugural awards competition.
The 2015 HW Vanguard Award recognizes leaders of companies that contribute to the growth of the housing economy and who are instrumental in advancing the housing and mortgage finance industry.
Sanzone has helped lead Black Knight to become a premier provider of integrated technology, data and analytics to the mortgage industry. Black Knight’s clients include all 25 of the largest financial institutions in the U.S., and more than 50 percent of all mortgages in the U.S. are serviced using Black Knight’s technology.
Some of Black Knight’s major accomplishments since Sanzone became CEO in 2014 include:
• Creating LoanSphere, Black Knight’s premier, end-to-end platform of integrated technology, data and analytics to support the entire mortgage and home equity loan lifecycle — from origination to servicing to default. This platform includes the Data Hub, which links loan and borrower data from Black Knight applications with public records and third-party data.
• Responding to lenders’ significant requirements under the TILA-RESPA Integrated Mortgage Disclosure (TRID) rule that went into effect on Oct. 3, 2015, by introducing LoanSphere Closing Insight, a revolutionary solution designed to streamline the closing process and support TRID compliance. Ten of the top lenders in the U.S., more than 30 of the nation’s top underwriters and settlement software providers, and nearly 14,000 settlement companies are in production with or have registered to use Closing Insight.
• Successfully launching Black Knight’s initial public offering (IPO) in May 2015, offering 20,700,000 shares of company stock and ringing The Opening Bell® on the New York Stock Exchange.
• Implementing a unique, companywide business performance model that each of Black Knight’s more than 4,000 employees utilize to align their yearly goals to the company’s goals.
• Launching Black Knight University, an interactive learning series that allows employees to augment their industry knowledge and expertise, providing them with opportunities for advancement in their careers while enabling Black Knight to grow and evolve as well.
“I am pleased to accept HousingWire magazine’s Vanguard Award in honor of all the accomplishments that Black Knight has made in the last two years,” said Sanzone. “Technology is revolutionizing and reshaping the mortgage and housing finance industry to be more efficient, compliant and consumer-friendly. To be recognized for the achievements Black Knight is making to help the industry tackle its challenges and better serve customers is a great tribute to all Black Knight employees.”
Headquartered and founded in Jacksonville, Fla., Black Knight dates back to 1962 when it began business as Computing and Statistical Services. The company has approximately 2,100 employees at its company headquarters in Jacksonville and more than 4,000 employees worldwide.
HousingWire magazine and HousingWire.com provide in-depth context, news, commentary and analysis covering the entire mortgage banking and financial markets.
About Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS), a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage lifecycle.
Black Knight Financial Services is committed to being a premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit www.bkfs.com.
SOURCE: BLACK KNIGHT FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.